Friday, July 24th: AEENCC's Outing in 1757's Premier Golf Course
We will play an 18-hole, best ball format, at the 1757 Golf Club, one of Northern Virginia's premier courses.
- 1757's par-70, 6,600-yard layout is a shot-maker's
- Routed through gently rolling terrain with elevation changes up to 30 feet, 1757 features dramatic views of Broad Run
and the majestic Virginia landscape, along with strategically placed bunkers, streams and lakes.
- Conveniently located near Route 28 and Waxpool Road in Ashburn/Dulles, Virginia.
Registration is $160. The fee includes:
- 18 holes of fun-filled golf
- Shared golf cart (unless you really want to walk - fast!)
- Lunch (Salad and gourmet sandwiches)
- Digital Group Picture
- Open beverage cart (one drink included)
- Variety of trophies and prizes (e.g., best teams, closest putts, hole-in-ones)
- Our Chapter funds $5,000 in college scholarships: any golf money raised after expenses goes to this fund!
All interest levels welcomed & encouraged. Our goal is a pleasant, non-competitive day for participants. We will place you in a team of 4 -- keeping all golfer levels evenly matched for fun, fairness,& enjoyable networking for everyone!From 7am-8am, a professional 1757 golf instructor will teach a lesson for those who:
1. wish to understand & learn about the game;
2. want to brush up on skills & gain insights; or
3. are just plain curious.
From 7am - 8am, the putting green & driving range are open for those with more experience & wanting practice. Tee off is at 8 am and play should finish by 2 pm.
1. Come early at 7am to sign-in & participate in the lesson/practice time.
2. You may form your own foursome, or we will pair you with a group to evenly match teams.
3. Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams!
Friday July 24, 2015 from 7:00
AM to 2:00 PM EDT
1757 Golf Club ~ A Premier
Golf Course & Facility
45120 Waxpool Road
Sterling, VA 20166
Walk-ins are welcome, also, in case you are able to attend at the last minute.
Would you like to do something extra?
1. Tournament Sponsor: $1,000 (Sign on all golf carts)
2. Beverage Cart Sponsor: $500 (Sign on beverage carts)
3. Practice Range Sponsor: $200 (Sign at practice range)
4. Hole Sponsor: $100 (Sign at selected hole)